Comment on page
1.0 GDPR Rights & Protections
Rights According to the General Data Protection Regulation
According to the provisions of the GDPR and the Lithuanian Personal Data Protection Law you have the following rights in principle:
- Right to correction (Article 16 GDPR)
- Right to cancellation (“Right to be forgotten”) (Article 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR)
- Right of notification – Obligation to notify in connection with the correction or deletion of personal data or limitation of processing (Article 19 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
- Right to object (Article 21 GDPR)
- Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – (Article 22 GDPR)
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to the supervisory authority, which in Lithuania and their website is found here https://vdai.lrv.lt/en/
MYKOBO is the controller in the meaning of Art 4 para 7 GDPR and therefore responsible for the processing of personal data in connection with the services provided by our company.
If you have any questions in connection with the processing of your personal data and the exercising of your rights under GDPR, you can contact our privacy team: [email protected]. Please note that for certain requests, we require further identification data from you (e.g. Passport, ID card, etc), in order to ensure that your personal data is only shared with you.